Crypto-mining or Trading Crypto Currencies
Calculating capital gains/losses for Bitcoin and digital currencies isn’t always straightforward. Do you know the cost-basis of every coin you own? Are you tracking the profits and new basis when you spend or sell? Can you work out the best way to identify your trades to optimize your taxes and maximize your trading or mining profits?
We can help you figure it out!
- Any crypto exchange: Coinbase, Gemini, Circle, Bittrex, Bitstamp, BTC-e, Bitfinex, Kraken, Poloniex, or CSV files
- Track spending from Coinbase, Core Wallets, Blockchain.Info and CSVs
- Track and report income from Coinbase, BitPay, CEX.IO, or CSVs
- Track and report mining income directly from wallets or CSVs
- Review and monitor individual addresses
- Calculate capital gains
- FIFO, LIFO, average costing or specific identification methods for any crypto
- Optional like-kind treatment
- Multi-year support
- Major world currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, SEK, NOK, BRL, SGD, CNY, JPY, CHF, HKD, RUB, ILS, KRW
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, and other alt-coins
- Track and Report balances and remaining cost basis
- Schedule C for crypto-miners
- Write-off of your mining rig expenditures
Stay out of the IRS’ cross-hairs and let pros at La Rusa handle your tax returns for crypto currency transactions.