TAX PREPARATION AND PLANNING FOR LLCS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND CORPORATIONS
No matter what your schedule is, we will accommodate you and get your income taxes prepared and submitted to IRS in the most efficient way possible:
- Come see us in person and get your taxes done and filed while you wait,
- Drop off your documents at our office for convenient pick-up within 24-48 hours,
- Submit your documentation via fax/email for secure electronic delivery within 24-48 hours.
We can help you with:
- Preparation and electronic filing of Forms 1120, 1120S, 1065 (both Federal and State)
- New company (LLC/ corporation) formation
- Employer Identification Number
- S Corp Election
- Annual reporting on sunbiz.org
- Sales Tax Returns preparation and filing
- Representation before the IRS
- Forms 1099 and W-2
Please be reminded that corporate returns are due March 15. If more time is needed, we can file an extension for you which will provide 6 addition months for filing. Please be reminded that an extension to file is not an extension to pay and that both the IRS and the state expect you to pay your taxes as you earn the monies. Please be reminded there are no valid extensions after the September 15 final due date lapses.