Attend one of our Small Business Bootcamps to learn everything you ever needed to know about starting a new business or running an existing one. Our experts in business, finance, accounting, and legal matters will give you an overview of the basics and answer any questions that you may have about operating your enterprise.
Designed for potential and current business owners, this workshop provides a comprehensive overview and review of what is required to begin and run a business. Topic include:
- What business structure is better for your business (LLC, partnership, corporation)
- Tax obligations of various business structures
- Reasonable Compensation to Owners
- Payroll taxes and tax returns
- Employees vs subcontractors
- Record keeping
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- And much more!
This bootcamp is offered in conjunction with an attorney to ensure that participants receive relevant information from both legal and accounting prospectives.