Amended Tax Returns - La Rusa Tax

Amended Tax Returns

Free second look for self-prepared tax returns

To amend something means to change it, and that’s exactly what you do when you file an amended tax return. You change your tax return to reflect new information.

Anytime you need to change your filing status, income, deductions, or credits, you will need to file a 1040X amended tax return along with any forms or schedules that you’re changing.

Reason for filing an amended return:

// Mistakes

Unfortunately, not all tax returns are prepared accurately, and some mistakes can lead to overpayment.

When reviewing our client’s self-prepared tax returns, we often find thousands of dollars of unclaimed refunds.

The most common mistakes include:

// Contact us

We offer a FREE second look at any return filed by another tax preparer or yourself. If you are unsure if something was overlooked or miscalculated, we can offer some assurance that everything looks good or point out areas where tax-saving deductions were missed. We will help you recover money owed to you by IRS for up to three previous years. Contact us for details.

Looking for professional help or a consultation?